Monday, January 18, 2010

Offer My Blog

Caving to public demand, I hereby offer my blog. Okay so public might be a bit of a stretch - my husband and a scant number of friends, but they're a persistent and vocal group.

Okay here are the basics just so we're all on the same page. As mentioned before, there's a husband. Baby A and baby B are 12 year old twins. Baby C is 7. There's a schnauzer named Lincoln. There's a house on a cul-de-sac (More on this later) in a Midwestern city and a minivan. I am 40 and in nursing school. Finally. (More on that later.)

Personal life philosophies: "Its gonna come back around" and "You can never have too many pajamas."

I pretty much stick to the four basic food groups: Cream cheese, pasta, chocolate and cream cheese.

Dislikes - marzipan, the words "thick", "moist", and "bladder" ( together, a true abomination to my ears), people cutting anything except butter with a butter knife, kissing noises in the movies, whining, the tree pose in yoga, Carter Hoffmeister's nostrils, Caillou, the New England Patriots, and hypocrisy.

Likes? Now that's harder. I don't want anyone or anything to feel left out. Reading, writing, watching football, making people laugh, rescuing people.

I think that's all I have for now. Geez, this is a lot of pressure.

1 comment: